Miyerkules, Nobyembre 20, 2013

WELCOME TO MY ONLINE DIARY

CONGRATULATIONS You are the 999,999th visitor of this page!

RIGHT. As if somebody will actually waste time to view my blog. If it wasn't for a subject completion, I wouldn't have created this site.


This is my first entry so I'll just briefly welcome and introduce you to my new online world.

For my future posts, you can expect to read poems, essays, music composition, novels, news articles and movie reviews that your faithful servant, no other than me, has written all by herself. 

That's right! I am a frustrated writer and if there are other requirements that I have to do and I can't manage to feed you your expectations, which I hope are set in a very low standard for crying out loud, I can make time to at least write details of things that happened to me. Yes, you are privileged to read my life story through my public diary.

I will be posting a weekly entry (some of my poems are already posted on my FB account), most probably every Wednesday. Positive or negative comments, suggestions, reviews and criticisms are very much welcome and are highly appreciated.

No need to introduce myself, my writings will do the job.

Watch out for my next posts. Enjoy! 

(I hope I, myself will enjoy this stuff)

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @itscaramia 
OR ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/amelia.morales.fermia?ref=tn_tnmn

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento