Martes, Disyembre 3, 2013

ESCAPING REALITY

FOR REVISION: NO MELODY YET 


(INTRO)
Never thought it would be this frustrating
Just thinking ‘bout what my first word would be
Never mind it just had to be about me
But you came wearing a smile,
Boy it was just intoxicating

Your scent blows my mind
Oh if you could just let me write my song
Your presence melts my soul
But you just found out, what kept you so long?

(CHORUS)
‘Cause baby when you’re near you make me escape reality
Oh how you take me to another world and play the game of fantasy
Will you give me back my old glass shoe?
Let me taste a true love’s kiss
Fly me to the moon with you
Or live forever young to never land
And let go never of my hand















Funny how you make me feel
Childish as I may seem
But this is what you made of me
You made me dream while I’m awake
Imagine things in wide array
As we both escape reality

(REPEAT CHORUS)

(BRIDGE)
I know it’s crazy, it’s uncool
Who talks about fantasy?
Babe I’m a fool

Just give me back my old glass shoe?
Let me taste a true love’s kiss
Fly me to the moon with you
Or live forever young to never land
And let go never of my hand..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento