Martes, Disyembre 17, 2013

HOPELESS ROMANTIC

CONFESSION 101: When I was in high school, there was this guy who was once special to me, in a way, because we're in a so- called 'MU' relationship thing XD (Let us all hope he never reads this)I kinda treated him like how the girl treats the boy in this poem. Well at first he didn't give up but eventually he did T-T :))) I always told him that I've had enough or something like it will never work for us especially when I noticed how it affected my grades (What a GC) and poof! He tried to hold on but not for long :( nyaha. And that's the story behind this poem :D


She expects a tear to fall from his eye
When she does simple things like saying goodbye
He had to curse that word for all his life
For losing her out of his sight, is enough to drain all of his might

He places a light kiss at the top of her head
Just after hitting him hard, reminding him that she has arrived
She'll feel sorry eventually, but she had to maintain her compusure
"That had to be the rule," she says, for her to love him even more

Putting up a fight is her odd way to save her feelings for him
She was bored and he was sickeningly too sweet to still cling
She gives him shallow reasons to give up, to test herself if she'll regret
the moment he complies in peculiar wishes that she uses, for her fondness to build up

"Will he cry? Will he be happy to be free from a nuisance like me?"
she asks, waiting for more baffling questions to come up
"If I see him on the street, in his arms another wench,
will he squeeze her hand the same or breathe to them when she gets cold?"
The thought made her cringe as her feelings unfold

Unaware of the streaming tears that overflowed
She reached for him and begged to stay and not go
Her heart shattered when he stepped back and silence abound
"This is my payback," he says out loud, "you're crazy I know,
but you should have guessed better that I'm never willing to let go"

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento