Lunes, Enero 27, 2014

A CLASH WITHIN

I've been writing about random things in the past few days and it's one of them.
It's nothing, just enjoying myself with freestyle writing..

I wanna lose control

Wear those dress in trend,
Be it a crown-heel length or cut so short
Exposing those skin some more

Go to places with some friends
Where lights abound
And life starts at night

Bang my head and whip my hair
As I follow the rhythm of those metal rock songs

Sway my hips and roll onto the floor
Jump and stomp my feet with force
Til they get hurt and sore

Stare at those eyes that captured me
And swept me off my feet
He who caused my heart to skip a beat

Take a revenge to those who are making me sick
And made my life as miserable as it is

But I can't do it and I'm not doing it
I just know too well how these traps work
How 'll be held victim of my own chore


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento