Lunes, Enero 27, 2014

I.L.Y. (I LOATHE YOU)

I first posted this poem on my FB account, May last year. I was inspired after watching the movie “10 Things I Hate About You.” I decided to write my own version of this poem while imagining the common things that my crush (that time). The plot of the movie is good enough and the lead actor himself is satiating : 3


I hate it when you try to glimpse then turn away from me
I hate it when you wave your hand or nod your head so casually
I hate it when you smile, it pounds my heart a thousand time 

I hate it every time you're there, can't say anything,
not even a word, I get lost in reverie
I hate those little hi- hello's that we had, they fill my head with fantasies

I hate to wake up each day and leave you in my dreams
I hate to say that I like you, I hate to say it here
But even if I tell you so, you wouldn't want me near


I hate it when I can't help myself from wanting you to want me too
I hate you for making me feel this way
And I hate it when I eat my words, and really can't hate you,
not even once, no not even at all..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento