Lunes, Enero 27, 2014

LOVE IN VAIN


INSPIRED BY: "Daisy" (Korean Movie)
LEAD ACTRESS: The girl in "My Sassy Girl"
LEAD ACTOR: The guy in "A Moment to Remember"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Watching you from afar
I’ll be your company from behind these bars
You smile to people around,
And you unconsciously held me spellbound


Little daisies, I've grown
To one special girl I fall for
Hoping it’s enough to make her day,
‘Cause I can never dare say
My deepest passion, my downfall


An spectator shall I remain
A shadow that can’t be named
My feelings to be kept hidden
For her to live, I can’t be seen
I shall forever be restrained



I can’t come out nor can compete
With all those men around her seat
They wore their suits and dignity
While in my hands, people’s blood and tragedy



But in the darkest hours of my life
You shone your brightest light
You spread in this road, a carpet of bliss
Along my journey to a world of tears



A guiding light you are to me
A conscience that’s long been there
My greatest pill when in despair
My precious girl, my love in vain













Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento