Lunes, Enero 27, 2014

MY DREAMS TO REALITY

Centrex times. I was a scholar  in Center for Excellence program in Quezon City back when I was in High School. Well, this is one of those essays that I wrote as a requirement. (NOTE: I am now a Broadcast Comm. Student)


I would like to fly and walk the earth. I’d love to speak languages that were spoken by different people from different countries. I’d feel complete if only I see the wonders of the world and its hidden paradise up above the sky. It is my long- term goal to be a flight steward which will enable me to make this entire dream come to reality.
           
But how can I help myself on achieving all these? Well, thank God for he has given me skills and preferences that could be useful in doing all the things that I’d want to do in this temporary life!
          
  My learning preference came out to be a safe keeping self. That means that I have my own safety precautions which can keep me in good hands. Being reliable and neat are also included in it which is a great character of a good steward. Also, getting my works done, which is true. I can never take a nap when I know that I haven’t finished my work yet. I do it not only to finish my works but for myself to be more experienced on doing lots of requirements and get my inner self feel relaxed and comfortable afterwards.
           
Now that things are clear to me, like my learning strengths and preferences, it will really serve as a great help for me to practice and enhance more of my skills and abilities that are hidden in me. I could also take this knowledge as an advantage on choosing what to do that is related to my learning preferences.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento